jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

What if?


More money than you can spend....Three times a week on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, someone can win the lottery. That means that you could have 10 million dollar, so you can do everything you ever wanted.

So, what would I do if I won the lottery? Well, most of people would change a lot of things on their life, may be they leave their jobs, and have a whole new life style. But I’m not like that, I’d liked to keep studying in here, may be have less subjects because is so stressing at the end of the semester.

But I’d love to do some things that I’ve always wanted like fix my car, because it have a broken door, or having an alarm that someone could hear it. However, I’d like to travel a lot, and my first destiny would be Machupichu and Disney, and I’d like to go with my little brother. After that I want to go to Morocco, Turkey and Middle East with my boyfriend, and then going to Cuba with my whole family. And, I think that’s enough to me for a while, I can’t think in any other place to go.

Well, I’m not that self-center, of course I would do things for my family like pay the rest of the house, getting a new beach house to my parents, because that’s their dream, and of course giving them all the need to stop working and start enjoying their life. Also paying for my brother’s university and getting him a lot of instruments and the best teachers to learn how to play them, and I’d bought him a car.

I’d help to my boyfriend’s family because they are having money problems, so may be getting them the things they need. Also, I would buy a new car to my boyfriend, some sport model, with every luxury he wants.

I’d would pay to my nanny a lot of travels to go anywhere she’d like, and also would hiring some to help her with the job in my house.

With other family members I’d help them with some things they need, live paying some bills, or any house, things like that. And I’d bought a new department for my best friend’s family because they already lost theirs.

Finally, I would like to help some institution that helps children in social risk, or may be inaugurate a new one, that have the best team of psychologists, social workers, teachers, etc. I think that’s the best idea to put your money at, so you can always do something for kids
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario