jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

Well, there are a lot of places that I would like to go, and one of them is Central America, more specific Costa Rica. I think it is a really great destination to go a lot of things, and also it’s beautiful and the people are awesome. The thing is that in going to do a trip this summer there, with my boyfriend and one friend, and we already buy our tickets to Venezuela. We want to go from there to Costa Rica, and pass by Colombia, Panama and Costa Rica, and we are staying in that area one month.

I think that I love that area because of the things that I’ve heard from people that have been there, and even from people that have lived there. The common comment it’s that the people are very outgoing, they are fun and have a great sense of humor, and the beaches from Atlantic Ocean are incredible, like heaven, and the other side (Pacific Ocean) have a beautiful nature like jungle with all kind of animals.

But the true is that I don’t really know about it yet, and I don’t want to see any pictures or videos, because I love the surprises and I really want to make of this a surprise. But, I do want to know about it, how much the things cost there, and stuff like that, but without seen any pictures, so I’m going to be in touch with people that have lived there and looking up from internet.

So I hope everything goes great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario