sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

Last Term

When I started to think about the last semester I thought a lot of things, some of them were really bad and the others not that bad. But I wanted to talk about something nice, so I had do to an extra effort I remember something great and I don’t know why I didn’t remember earlier.

The thing is that we had an incredible teacher of the subject “teoria y sistemas”, his name is Pablo Rojas. This teacher is new in the University, he loves what he do, he’s really awesome because he was always concerned about us and how we were learning the things he pasted in class.

He always tries to humanize the authors, so when he teaches about a particular author he does a first class where he tells the life of that author. An example of that is when we were going to pass Freud we had a class of his life and it includes all the rare details. It was really funny because it always went with a lot of jokes.

But the most important thing of this special teacher is that he loves teaching, he really enjoys it. And you see that every day, even in the last day he dedicated us a poem of Neruda, and that represented how thankful he was of us like students.

So far, I think he is the best teacher ever.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Sofía:
    I red what you wrote and I felt something sad because I didn't have that teacher. You describe him so well, he seems a very good person and a very good teacher too. I would like to have that class with him. It's good to see that our psycholy school it's seeing to have best teachers for the new generations.

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was reading your post I thought off my teacher of Philosophy of Social Science and I felt the same you did, I don't really know if he really loves teaching but he does it really good anyway. I think when a class is nice and makes you feel you HAVE to go because if you don't you'll be loosing a great moment, THAT is a real class because makes you want to learn something new.
    Well, those were my thoughts about :)

    ResponderEliminar